With our new ushers in place, we are at that time of the year to order name tags. Note that name tags are NOT mandatory. You do not need a name tag to show exemplary customer service! Please read through the instructions very carefully if you are interested in this option:
- Name tags will be a cost of $8.00 to you.
- Please bring $8.00 in cash (cash only please!) in an envelope labeled with your first and last name and tell us your PREFERRED first name for the name tag.
- If you’d like to place an order, you can bring the money in on one of your shifts. Please give the envelope to a House Manager only. If you are working a Screening and there is no House Manager on the premises, please wait until you are working a House Manager supervised shift. Also you can stop by the House Manager’s office during the week. There is usually someone there Monday–Friday between 9:00 am-5:00 pm. Our office is 111 DPAC and says “House Managers” on it. It is next to the Coat Check side entrance.
- To give us a heads up, please send us an email to let us know that you do want one and if you plan to stop by the office or bring the money to a shift.
- Also if cost is an issue and you really want a name tag, please contact us.
- Please put in your order by Friday April 14th.
- When the name tags arrive we will get them to you on one of your shifts.